FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Bienvenue 
Real Madrid unveiled €45m signing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Sky ! Index du Forum -> La buvette -> Discutions diverses

Porsrun

Masculin
Point(s): 74
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Juil - 04:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid unveiled €45m signing Répondre en citant

Vinicius has arrived. Real Madrid presented him to the fans today as they consider him to be ready to play sbobet asia with their team. According to Marca, it will now be up to the head coach to decide if he should first start with Real B or if he can start right away with the first team. Here is what Florentino Perez had to say on the matter:
" We want to keep finding top youngsters to add to the team. Odriozola is young and so is Vinicius. He is a top talent and he wanted to sbobet asia choose us so we are very happy". Here is now with Vinicius said: "This is the best opportunity for me. I want to prove that I deserve to be here. I am in sbobet asiathe best club in the world and I am only 18 years old. My family is very important to me and have helped me a lot...". Even Cristiano Ronaldo himself said that :" Vinicius is the best Brazilian talent out there". Real Madrid dished out 45 million euros to get him from Flamengo....

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Juil - 04:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Sky ! Index du Forum -> La buvette -> Discutions diverses Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation